In the 1920s, Mr. José Petrin, an Italian immigrant and a pioneer in Brazil in the manufacture of mints and candies, starts a success story at, “Mints Factory A Americana” located on Gasometro Street in Sao Paulo.
In 1931 Mr. José Petrin starts his own business in Piracicaba state of Sao Paulo, sugar producing region, named José Petrin. In 1946 the Company changed its name to Atlante Mints and Caramels.
Conquering name and relevance in its operating area over the years, in 1970 the new facilities were inaugurated, thereby being able to specialize in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products for third parties, in the form of lozenges and medicinal hard candys.
The quality of the products and the innovative vision has brought Atlante closer to the largest national and international industries, becoming a strong and reliable partner.
Since 2010, Atlante moved to a new headquarters, in the Industrial District Uninorte in Piracicaba, Sao Paulo, with ample physical space, cutting-edge technology, obeying all standards and procedures, so our products, medicines and food, are within the stricter standards of hygiene and quality.